HOW WE ARE HANDLING COVID-19
Everything you need to know about our customer service, delivery, and shopping experience during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We are experiencing a significant increase in calls, emails, and social media messages, and we are here actively answering them as quickly as we can. We are working to improve our service to you and thank you for your patience as we catch up.
Yes, we are still delivering.
CorLiving is still delivering your purchases to you. We are committed to ensuring the impact of COVID-19 doesn’t change that. We are, however doing a few things a little differently during this time to keep you safe which could potentially impact some delivery times needing to be extended. Please have a read through the below to see how you may be affected and how things have changed.
The majority of our product is in stock, ready to be shipped to you from our warehouse. We know you are probably wanting to make your home a little more comfortable right now, as that's where most of us are spending all of our time. We want to help you make it the best it can be.
However, during this unprecedented time, our delivery times have had to be extended in certain areas that are beyond our control. We are working hard to make sure your item is delivered as quickly as we can.
CONTACTLESS DELIVERY – Local Only
To help ensure the health and safety of our customers, our team, and our community we’ve introduced Contactless Delivery.
Contactless Delivery means:
- We’ll deliver your item(s) to the front door of your house or the lobby of your apartment
- We’ll knock/buzz, and will greet you at your door while maintaining a six-foot social distance and following recommended health and safety protocols.
- Your signature won’t be required — our team will simply verbally confirm delivery and sign for you at your doorstep as proof of delivery with your approval
- Our driver will call 1 hour before delivery to advise you of the time to be expected and to ensure you will be home to receive your purchase.
*CorLiving reserves the right to refuse delivery of furniture if the delivery site is deemed to be unsafe for the delivery staff or products
PARTNER DELIVERIES – Canada Wide
We are still using 3rd party couriers to get your deliveries to your door across Canada. Please check their websites when you received your shipping notification to see what protocols they have in place.
*Please note, your order may arrive sooner or later than the estimated delivery date depending on the carrier
CorLiving wants you to be happy with your product and experience shopping with us. In an effort to always improve our customer service a sales associate will contact you 1-3 days after your delivery. To ensure your delivery was smooth, you are happy with your product and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Our Surrey BC store remains open during regular store hours. We have implemented some changes to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff in the following ways:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask to shop in-store
- Hand sanitizer has been placed at the entry of our store for customer use
- Plexi-Glass partitions between our check out and pick-up area
- All store employees are required to wear masks and we will greet and help with any questions from a safe 6 foot distance
- Gloves may be worn by our store employees and hand sanitizer will be used and available for all customers and staff
- Hand sanitizer has been placed upon entry of our store for customers use
- No public washroom available
- Additional cleaning and disinfection of the store, products, point of purchase and staff room, we also clean down the point of sale touch-points after every customer (ex pin pad, pens, counter, etc)
- Only 20 customers are allowed in-store at any given time
- Limit groups to those in your immediate household only
- Contactless pick up – the sales team will confirm your order at pick up and your signature will not be required
- We are no longer assisting in loading customer purchases into vehicles. Please bring any required help with you
* These procedures are in place to protect our employees as well as our customers. If you are not able to abide by these guidelines we encourage you to shop online at www.corliving.ca. We thank you for your patience and consideration during this time.
HELP US STAY SAFE
For the safety of our staff and other customers, we trust that if you have a scheduled delivery, you’ll inform us if you’re experiencing any flu-like symptoms. We’re more than happy to hold your order and complete the delivery at a later date.
If you are planning to visit our storefront please help us maintain the following health and safety guidelines:
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please stay home
- Keep a physical distance between yourself, staff, and other customers of at least 6 feet.
- Please take advantage of our hand sanitizer station at the front of our store on arrival