Our team members are a valued part of the organization’s continued growth, they are supported through training & development as well as career advancement. We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team to become part of a great place to work! CorLiving may just be the place for you to begin and grow your career.
Our COR Values
- Communication: Clear, accurate and honest communication that promotes: Integrity, Trust, and a Positive Team Environment.
- Ownership: Creative, productive and drug-free environment that promotes: Accountability, Empowerment, and a desired workplace.
- Responsibility: To be active in the community through charitable acts, foster healthy family relationships, respect the environment, and to promote continuous personal growth.
If our CorValues resembles the kind of place you would like to work, and you are interested in a career with CorLiving, please review the positions listed below to learn more. You may send us your resume (if you are applying for a specific position please indicate the position title). All resumes are reviewed, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Thank you for your interest.
By mail or in person:
CorLiving Distribution Ltd.
2252 190th Street
HEAD OFFICE OPPORTUNITIES
Email resumes to: Careers@corliving.com
RETAIL STORE OPPORTUNITIES
Email resumes to: StoreCareers@corliving.com
CorLiving has opportunities available in our Furniture Outlet for f/t and p/t Sales Associates to join our growing team.
We’re a vibrant team who do it all, this includes sales, developing sincere client relationships, order fulfillment and merchandising
- Some experience working in a sales driven environment
- Ability to operate point of sale systems efficiently and accurately
- Positive attitude, leadership and salesmanship
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 30 pounds;
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Team player, accountable, and reliable
We pride ourselves on our COR values and what we offer:
- Fantastic store hours that offer flexibility because life happens
- Incredible company culture of people dedicated to being better than our competition
- Wage based on experience, starting at $16.00 p/hour
- Open and supportive team work environment
- Professional development and education opportunities
If you have a passion for helping customers find accessible, affordable, well-made products that bring their home to life, we want to hear from you. Apply today!!
To join our family, send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest however we’re so busy growing that we’ll only be able to get back to those who are short listed. The position will remain open until suitable candidates are secured.