Shopping from United States?
Looking for corliving.com?
Don't show this popup again
Careers at CorLiving
We are fortunate to have dedicated team members that take pride in being a valued part of the success of the company. Our team members are what make CorLiving what it is today and shape what it will be in the future.
At CorLiving our goal is to consistently provide our customers with products they desire. At the same time, we take responsibility in our duty towards the environment, knowing we should leave the world a better place than when we inherited it. We always strive to be a desired employer of choice where a sense of ownership is meaningful to our members and strive to help those less fortunate through many charitable acts. As we continue to aspire to be better than the rest, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team.
“To be better than the rest” in all aspects of our Mission.
To consistently supply our customers with desired furnishings & accessories. We accomplish this through the use of efficient manufacturing and innovative sales and distribution strategies. By this, we will meet our ultimate goal of providing profitable partnerships.
Communication: Clear, accurate and honest communication that promotes: Integrity, Trust, and a Positive Team Environment.
Ownership:· Creative, productive, and drug-free environment that promotes: Accountability, Empowerment, and a desired workplace.
Responsibility: To be active in the community through charitable acts, foster healthy family relationships, respect the environment, and to promote continuous personal growth.
We have a remarkable culture of people dedicated to being better than the Rest. We offer a positive, fun, and team oriented work environment with fantastic benefits, competitive pay, and opportunities for growth.
If our Cor-Values resonates with your own, feel free to reach out to our HR department to see what career opportunities may be available. Although we appreciate all applicants time and interest in joining the CorLiving team, only those short-listed will be contacted
We have an opportunity available for a reliable, highly motivated and team focused individual to fill an Inventory Material Handler position. The role is responsible for safely operating powered equipment for the purpose of receiving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. The successful candidate has experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment with a willingness to step in and support your team when needed. In addition, good communication skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic are required for the role.
• Loading/ Unloading product
• Order picking
• Verifying, counting, and physically moving products to designated locations
• Performing inventory cycle counts
• Maintaining stock level in every aisle and ensuring proper stock rotation following FIFO
• Ensuring products are stacked properly and free of damages before put-away
• Maintaining clear and clean aisles and racks
• Assisting with inventory discrepancies and variances investigations
• Other duties as assigned
• MUST have a minimum of 2 years' experience with Reach Trucks / Narrow Aisle lift trucks
• Strong mathematical skills with proven ability to count accurately
• High school education or equivalent
• Reliable transportation
• Steel toed footwear
• Computer proficiency preferred
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
Candidates who can positively contribute to the company by demonstrating a great attitude, desire to learn, and striving for excellence are encouraged to apply. We offer a supportive, fun, clean, drug free work environment, competitive compensation + progressive benefits program.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those that best fit the requirements will be contacted.
Are you a highly organized self-starter who is passionate about marketing, strives to meet deadlines, and values opportunities to take on additional tasks? If so, this permanent, full-time opportunity at our head office in South Surrey/Langley, BC area could be for you!
The Marketing Assistant will primarily be responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of all marketing strategies to improve efficiencies between Quality Control, Marketing and Sales departments, and to streamline digital marketing/eCommerce efforts.
• Maintain, update and roll out marketing materials for both internal and external use
• Manage and update internal product web databases and information systems ensuring all updates are made and are accurate
• Maintain, monitor & audit our Canada and US websites (ecommerce) & local retail website
• Create & maintain marketing catalogues for sales
• Assist with admin and graphic design tasks for marketing dept.
• Post-secondary education in Marketing, Graphic Design or related
• 2+ years of administrative or related experience
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
• Experienced using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and have some basic graphic design skills
• Basic graphic design skills
• Self-driven & passionate with a fanatical attention to detail
• Exceptional computer skills
• Strong organization skills
Bonus Qualifications (Great-to-Have’s but not required!)
• Some experience using website management (CMS) platforms
• Some knowledge of CSS or HTML
• Basic comprehension of French language
We pride ourselves on our COR values and what we have offer:
• Remarkable company culture of people dedicated to being better than our competition
• Open and collaborative team work environment
• Competitive salary + benefits + perks
• Professional development and education opportunities
The right candidate is a reliable, career-minded individual, who can positively contribute to the company’s growth by demonstrating a great attitude, desire to learn, and continually strives for excellence. If you think you have what it takes and you meet our listed qualifications, apply today! Send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter introducing yourself and your salary expectations to be considered for this opportunity. The position will remain open until suitable candidates are secured.
This is a full-time opportunity, split between 60% customer deliveries throughout the Lower Mainland and 40% warehouse support.
• Drive company vehicle (1.5 ton truck) to deliver furniture to customers in a safe and timely manner
• Correct loading of the vehicle
• Highest level of customer service
• Loading/unloading product
• Basic warehouse tasks including order picking, receiving, and assembling products
• Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a clean record
• Knowledge of the Lower Mainland area
• Some experience driving commercial vehicles
• Some warehouse experience preferred
• Some experience with powered equipment preferred
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Good mathematical skills
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
We offer a supportive, clean, drug free work environment, competitive compensation + progressive benefits program (safety reimbursement, continuing education, RRSP, extended health/dental).
Rate of pay: $20 per hour + benefits upon completion of 3 month probationary period
Working hours: Tuesday through Saturday 9:30am and 6:00pm. Flexibility needed as specific start and end time may vary based on delivery schedule.
Candidates who can positively contribute to the company by demonstrating a great attitude, desire to learn, and striving for excellence are encouraged to apply. The position will remain open until suitable candidates are secured.
If you’d like to be part of a long-term stable company, submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.